I have seen may of associations with myself and other parents with children when it comes to half term. Here is my list of my favourites.
1) If it is sunny the ice lollies come out.
2) What bed time you say, we all need a break the rules it is a holiday ;).
3) At the beginning of the holiday it is so lovely having the kids off and spending extra time with them. Then at the end of the week I need a break from all the bagging about the bickering between the two boys. Let’s also not forget about the hell of boredom kicking in.
4) You need to add a couple more hours to do your shopping trip. Not only for your children but also all the other children clogging up the Isles ;).
5) You are guaranteed to spend more money on shite that you don’t need and to add more clutter to your home.
6) Every day is becoming a bigger mission to walk around your home because of all the toys everywhere.
7) You have explored every free art gallery in your area. The beauty of these places are that it’s free and your skint from buying all the tate that you don’t need. Not to mention that indoors which is always win especially with the unredictable weather of the UK!
8) You have been to the cinema at least once as it’s pouring again and you need to get away from one set of walls to go and be in another. What is better then being in a busy room full of kiddies on a sugar rush, Whoop!
9) Yet again your days are filled with Mr Tumble songs or equililant running through your head.
10) You go cold turkey with adult shows or YouTube vlogs cause you can’t hear them with the sound happy children arguing over a £1 water bucket.
Happy days and hope you had fun this half term.
Cheers for reading X