I thought it would be fun to write some of my thoughts/believes so you might understand the type of person I am. Please may I just state that these are my opinions and not fact. They might be not what everyone believes in and I appreciate that. We all different and I don’t expect people to think the same as me. That is the beauty of human beings and ‘free choice’.
1) I believe that when the times right the body will eventually take over the mind.
2) I don’t believe there is a God.
3) I don’t use hitting as a form of discipline.
4) I see ADHD as a condition.
5) I see dads as equal to mums. They are the same and should have the same rights as females.
5) I think things should be based on meritocracy rather then situation you were born into. Making it fairer for everyone to have rewards based on the work they put in.
6) Just because you old you should not instantly get respect because of a number. It should be based on the person and there actions they display.
7) I don’t believe all schools should be academys.
8) I think milk should cost more to help keep the farming business alive.
9) I believe that say a 12 year should have privacy when going to places like sexual health clinics.
10) I believe marijuana should not be legislated.
There you have my opinions.
Cheers for reading X