Happy bank holiday Monday.
Well let’s get started with my boys conversations I have had recently.
1) My eldest son is loving informing me that, “girls grow into women. boys grow up to be men”.
2) My DS1 was helping me with self service checkout. He put the money into the machine to pay for the goods. I said to him he can keep the change but what did he want to do with it. He said, ” I have 51p I want to put in my piggy bank and go to American to see minions”. He is Minions obsessed and now knows from watching the film that minion live in America, haha.
3) My DS1 is currently fixated and asked constantly on body types, “Mummy why don’t girls have wellies”. Yep it has already started.
4) My DS2 is obsessed with wet wipes and constantly says, “wet wipes please mummy”.
5) My DS1 at swimming asked, “why do people where swimming clothes?” We currently teaching him now about privacy etc.
6) My DS1 still on the topic of bodies asked, “why don’t men produce milk and have just nibbles. Why do women have boobies”.
Cheers for reading X