The past fortnight I have fully emerged myself in Pinterest. I used it prevopusly sporadically but this time I got stuck right in. Went a bit crazy with pinning and now would say I am fully Fletched pinner! I have wrote my case for why I love Pinterest.
1) Escapism – it is a place where I can get lost in beautiful stuff or ideas and not have to go anywhere.
2) Don’t have to spend a penny even though you have put loads of ideas together. Cheaper then visiting eBay.
3) You feel connected in an unusual way with random people. You don’t have to get too personal but you feel a sense of online community.
4) Let’s face it is a great source of inspiration for ideas.
5) Instead of instantly going to Google I hit Pinterest.
6) It is a place to learn something new and stumble on something that you may not necessarily think off.
7) When I am depressed I go there to look at funny pictures, bad parent fails or Pinterest fails and honest it can make me feel so much better.
8) It is a great distraction to eating.
9) It’s great for writers block and there are loads of boards or pins to get your creative juices flowing.
10) It can get you excited the endless possibilities and can help you think in a different direction.
Cheers for reading X