Why is it such as pain the arse to get out of the home with two children. God it is an absoutle nightmare. Here are my ten thoughts that crop up going through the military process of getting them ready to go out.
- Do I really need to go out, I am knackered and we have only got one pair of socks.
- Surely I must lose a few pounds from profusely sweating that I don’t need to do a workout later.
- Why do I also end up playing cat and mouse around the home.
- God my hubby is wanker because yet again I am left to get the kids changed.
- Why the fuck do you have to throw the shoes across the room.
- Why won’t you sit still for just one minute.
- I am turning into my mother, I never thought I would say ‘still for Godsake’.
- Thank God for bribery you saved my sanity once again.
- That’s it Cbeebies going on just so we can get the hell out of here by today.
- Looking at the clock outside, WTF! It took two hours to get out the God dame door, jeez I wish I just stayed at home. Less sweaty with a cup of tea!
Cheers for reading X