Only just noticed that on the 9th March 2015 was the first post I ever wrote. It is now over a year, I know where has the time gone. I remember when I first started blogging thinking how can you get constant material to write about but you will be amazed at what inspires you to write. Here is what I have learnt about blogging.
1. You are constantly in the back of your mind thinking about suitable blogging material.
2. You have to be organised as it can take over. You have to evaluate what you want and how much time you want to put in.
3. Blogging is very addictive believe it or not.
4. It is your blog, your voice and your choice on what direction you want it to go in. For instance if you don’t like Pinterest dont do it. Just remember to be yourself.
5. You are constantly learning and I have learnt the terms DA or SEO and feel so clever 😂 😂 😂.
6. It is OK to say no. I will be honest with you in that in the past I have had problems saying no to everything. What is key is doing what suits you and your blog. As long as you are polite there will be no worries about it.
7. I love linkies and it is a great way to get people to notice you and vice versa.
8. Plan and get some sort of structure or you can get lost and confused very easily. I love schedule as it helps me plan better.
9. Blogging is better when you enjoy it rather then doing it to fit in.
10. It is OK to have a break.
Cheers for reading X