I have done this before but I thought what the heck lets do it again. Thank you ThreesyPeasy for nominating me kindly for the Liebster Award. If you do have change check out her blog as it is an honest account of motherhood!
The Liebster Award is given from one blogger to another. The idea is to find out more about new blogs and the bloggers who blog them.
The rules are:
- ) Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog in your post.
2) Show the award on your blog or in your post.
3) Answer the 11 questions askedhttp://hotpinkwellingtons.co.uk by the person who nominated you.
4) Write 11 random facts about yourself.
5) Nominate 5-11 bloggers that you feel deserve the award.
6) Create a list of new questions for your nominees to answer.
7) Once your blog is published, let your nominees know that they have been nominated and link them to your post for more details.
- What do you like to do when you get some ‘me’ time? I enjoy a hot brew, colouring in, reading on the old kindle, calligraphy, blogging (obviously), photography and snail mail.
- Favourite thing to do as a family? My eldest loves us as a whole unit together (that is where he is at his most happiest). We enjoy exploring parks, woodland. Sometimes if we are a bit flush with the cash we have a meal out or play games such as Bunny Hope. I highly recommend Bunny Hope as it is perfect when you have two young children at different levels but can play all together and still enjoy it as a family.
- Joyous mothering moment? Guilty pleasure here but when you have a new born and it taskes aged to wind the baby. When you finally get that burp that is so loud it is deafening. You feel like your winning at parenting as it has taken ages to do.
- Annoying mothering moment? negotiating with a child, nuff said!
- What’s the one piece of advice on life you would give to your kids? Be authentic and be you.
- Why did you start you blog? Depression, document some bits that I want, fill a void.
- What’s been your biggest blogging pet peeve?When linking up a blog and being told which blog to comment on.
- What do you love about blogging? Expression, giving you a voice, feeling not so isolated as a parent.
- What’s your favourite movie? I have two – Girl, Interrupted or Monty Python and Now For Something Completely Different.
- If your life was a movie, what actors would you get to play you? Lena Dunham, Ellen Page or Rachel Search.
Now here are my eleven random facts about myself:
- I have green eyes.
- I am left handed.
- I have a fear of death (well more unknown side of things).
- I am a teaholic.
- I am addicted to Diet Coke/ Pepsi Max.
- I have never broken any bones in my body.
- My nanny was a witch and into the whole witch craft side of things.
- I get bad anxiety when hubby drives on the motorway (I hate motorways).
- One of my favourite programmes is Catchphrase.
- I hate the texture of starch from potatoes.
- I have an obsession with taken pictures of trees (cheers Instagram).
The Bloggers I nominate for The Liebster Award are:
Here are your 11 questions:
- What’s the hardest parenting challenge you have faced?
- Left or right side of bed?
- Best advice to a new Blogger starting out?
- If you were stranded on an island and could only take one item what would it be?
- Favourite meal?
- Best place to go get kids clothes from?
- Apple or android?
- What is your view on the term ‘yummy mummy’?
- What activities do you do with your child/ren at home?
- How many children do you want?
- What is the best joke you know?
Thanks for reading X