Here is my favourite bits of chat we have had this week.
1) My youngest on Saturday night had a tummy bug and was vomiting left, fight and centre. After asked him what happened he demonstrated with gagging and opening his mouth and dry pretend puking sound. I just love the way he is getting really good at descriptive communication.
2) Trying to tell my DS1 that toilet roll cost a lot of money he asked, “how much for a toilet roll? I think it cost £16”. I sure hope not that is a bloody expensive toilet role.
3) My DS1 says to his nanny, “why do you have red hair and I have brown?” (I should mention here that nanny dyes her hair red). Nanny answered, “do you want red hair?” my son replies, “no! I like brown hair”.
4) DS2 has let everyone know that he is there by saying, “and me, and me, and me!” jumping up and down like a manic!
5) DS1 is obsessed with Minions and constantly saying their catchphrases throughout the day. Onr of his favourite saying he repeats constantly, “back away, back away”.
6) After my DS1 swimming lesson he told daddy, ” daddy, I’m really sleepy, I think I have swam too much today”.
That is this week’s installment of the boys chat.
Thank yoy for reading X