So here is a list of quotes from my little darlings. Haven’t had much time to sit and write as every time golden nuggets happen something else happens and before I know it I forget (the joys of motherhood).
1) My eldest son said to me yesterday when given bedtime kisses and cuddles, “Mummy your the bestest mummy in the world”. Cue melted heart ♥.
2) My youngest son can now say “nanny” and it is lovely when he says it as he has such a lovely sweet smile to it.
3) Over the half term my DS1 has been so morbid recently and constantly asking questions about death. “what happens when you die mummy?” then his minds boggles when he tries to understand cremation and burial. I hope this is just a phase it is a bit depressing to constantly hear about it often.
4) My eldest said to his daddy, “Daddy you need to lose some weight your tummy is getting big”. Honestly had to go into another room and howl.
5) Finally it has happened my DS1 has finally found the dreaded “bored” or “boring”. It is already irritating and he is only 4, grrrr!
Cheers for reading X