I love my FitBit, which if you don’t know is an activity tracker and try each day to reach 10,000 steps, which I do most days. I love the monitoring numbers, challenging and keeping fit. I love walking and found since taking up this hobby it has really helped my health and overall fitness. I am now going to explore the benefit of walking and why it is great for you.
- Walking is great because you can walk anywhere, urban or green fields you name it anything goes.
- Walking has many health benefits. It can help get your heart healthy, lungs fit and built your stamina.
- As a person who suffers with depression I know that getting out in the open air can help clear your head and give you change of scenery.
- Planning a walk each day can help get you motivated and have something to look forward too and help give you that zest for life again.
- If you love Instagram like me then it is great for inspiration for photos and walking can help give you something to take a photograph off.
- It is free and you don’t have to go far for a walk. Even if it is just around the block that is OK. The beauty with walking is it accessible for anyone to do, anytime you feel like it.
- Walking can help you lose weight by keeping active and activating the digestive system. This helps give you more energy which inturn gives you chance of burn more calories.
- Walking is a great way to help tone your bum, tum and legs muscles. Particularly prominate if you are walking up hills can enhance the toning process.
- Walking can help increase vitamin D levels. It has been found that people in Britain are vitamin D deficient. Vitamin D benefits are making the bones and immune system healthy. Not to mention the fact that increased levels of vitamin D can uplift your mood.
- Walking can give you energy and boast your circulation by producing more oxygen to your organs making movability easier.
Cheers for reading X