My DS1 is really making me howl with his observations. Also I can report me and my hubby have noticed how well my DS1 has come on leaps and bounds with his speech. He is getting so much clearer and we don’t have to use sign language or try and second guess him. Which is really good as we want him to communicate better particularly for when he starts school in September. We are worried that if the other children can’t understand whether in time he will hit out due to frustration.
Anyway here are some recent conversations:
- What with the weather beening so bitter particularly in the evening my boys have been wearing their snuggly onesie. One night whilst my son was getting up to go to the toilet he informed daddy, “daddy, the Fireman Sam line keeps going up my bottom’. Now what he means by this is he has a Fireman Sam onesie and there is a line behind on the onsie goes up his bottom when he wrigglings in bed at night. Now we have resolved it where he wears pants to protect his bottom, lol!
- My DS1 called daddy. ‘Your just like old James Bond’. Haha, we were watching the other day one of the old 60’s cheesy James Bond the other day. He is so checky though!
- Whilst leaving nursery DS1 was talking to one of his nursery friends. My DS1 said to his friend,”I like your coat, it’s blue”. Friend replies, “my mum got it but I don’t where from”. Goes ask mum and returns to DS1, ” it’s from Matalan so you have to go there and get one OK”. Lol
- My youngest is infatuated with our cat, follows him and points/squeals, “cattttttttttt”. Ever so cute!
- My eldest stood up in nursery and recited wheels on the bus excellently all by himself and now goes around home singing,”the wheels on the bus go round and round”.
- My youngest has now found a way of letting me know that he needs a nappy change. He comes running into me and says, ” pooooooooo” pointing to his bottom.
Cheers for reading X