This month is particularly hard for all of us due to post christmas spurs. Sometimes it can feel scary with worry with how you will cope during January till payday. So here are some tricks to help ease the financial burden and save some money.
- Make sure you are prepared so when you do avoid shopping write a list and stick to it.
- Have a budget, have the odd luxury but planning your weekly meals will save so much especially cutting down on impulsion.
- Ask yourself when looking at something do I really need this? You be amazed once you get into this habit how much you think twice!
- Shop around – there are plenty of websites that you can find a better deal. Mysupermarket.co.UK is great in comparing supermarket prices and is really good at getting the bes deal for items like nappies.
- Instead of doing takeaways you can have a fakeaway instead, cutting back the costs and possibly could be healthier.
- Look on local sites for free events or go to parks for free days out. Also you can find 2 for 1 deals on the internet.
- Having a picnic when you go out for a family day our can save the cost in buying at a eatery at the attraction as it cost extra just by being in a popular area.
- Put so much away a week can soon add up and then you can treat yourself without feeling guilty.
- Sell unwanted gifts on ebay and earn back some poundage and In turn someone can enjoy the item rather then letting it gather dust.
- Don’t waste money on a gym membership when there are so many fitness videos free on YouTube. Not to mention just sticking a coat on and going out for a walk in the fresh air.
Cheers for reading X