Now I am not particular fan of soft play areas but I will venture out to one for my boys. When your a child they are magical places and fun let’s not forget. I will go out of my comfort zone to make my boys happy, not all the time but quite often even if I dread and sweat over it. Because let’s face nothing beats making out children happy. So I thought as I am a bit jolly having a drink *ahem* I would write some positive points about soft play and qreminder of why it is good to out to the daughting places.
- You can get a hot drink wht they around like crazy lunatics. I don’t often get the chance so as my boys get lost in all this newness and adventure with the hub I can chilax sipping away at my tea.
- The little darlings get knackered out therefore a great way to get rid of all that pent up energy.
- You can guarantee they will sleep through the night after a two hour full on session running around like Bolt! Your instantly winning at a stress free evening and a quite one to boot.
- It is great place to go when it is raining as let’s face it staying in can be hard to entertain when they are little and so energetic.
- It can help your child socialise, communicate and take it in turns with playing with the equipment. They will also use their working out skills, not to mention co-ordination with climbing up the padded walls, swinging from rings and kicking a football about.
- A change of scenery for your child and play area can help stimulate and be engagi g. Such as soft ball pit, slides, rope bridge.
- As it is child friendly you don’t have to worry about the noise your child makes and know that it is a safe environment to take your child.
- It’s a physical activity to help get them active and use their bodies.
- As it is unstructed it allows your child to be free and use their creative skills and imagination. Which is all very good for their development.
- It allows children to take risks and build their confidence in a newish environment. Inturn gives them confidence in themselves to be more expressive.
- Mostly my children love soft play and get enjoyment in going as it is great fun for them.