- My ds1 is obsessed about talking about winter and why it is dark so early. We have explained to him about the way the earth tilts and that it is further away from the sun at this time of year. But I love his sweet explanation of why it is dark, “because the satellite in space pushes the earth and that is why it is dark”.
- My son keeps going around saying, ” I’m electricity and I’m going kill you”. This is because he is fascinated with the electrictry warning labels and loves to be active in his descriptions.
- My eldest has informed me, “we have a holiday home in Wales which is £10 and it has blue walls and orange carpet”. Oh, son if life was only that cheap we would be living the high life 😉
- I suppose a lot of children go through this phase but my eldest is constantly taking about poo. He loves declaring after he has been to the toilet, ” I have done a really big smelly poo, I’m looking at the poo, you are a poo/I’m poo, poo, poo,poo”. Which is all fine until your in a isle at the supermarket. Awks!
- My youngest is so sweet at the moment as he has learnt FAST that if he wants something he will smile at you very sweetly and say, “plea” his way of saying please!
- When my husband told my eldest in the supermarket that he had a really bad headache he emphasised and said, ” daddy, I will cut your head open and take your brain out”. Love the simplicity of this ideas.
- Recently when asking my DS1 a question, he replies by saying, “my brain needs time to think”.
- My DS1 goes swimming with his friend and during November the friend went to see relatives in India for 3 weeks. Then today my son said to to me, ” mummy, I want to go to a normal house (as aposed to a holiday home) to India on Wednesday so we will need the TomTom and need to go on a reallllllllllllllllly big aeroplane”.
Cheers for reading X