I been reflecting about how blog life has been treating me. So I thought I would go with the flow and write a post on the reasons why I do the blog. I have been a few months and slowly getting used to the whole community though don’t ask me what this whole SEO business is about.
- I first started writing my blog as I was in a lonely place and things in my life were quite stressful at the time. It was an outlet to just write down some feelings. As you properly are aware by now I am autistic and communicating verbally for me is not my bestest skill. Therefore my blog is my place right down some stuff and maybe somewhere in the world someone can identify.
- Following on from the second point it is a place where I can try and get some awareness of female autistic mothers. There is alot of information out there on children. There is little information on adults with autism. It is as if they forget that hat children turn into adults. Not.to mention female autism awareness is poor and we need more awareness for us females. I won’t get into the politics and psychology of the whole research debate but there needs to be more understanding. Therefore my blog is a place where I can contribute by writing about my own experience as a female autistic person.
- It is a place where my voice can be heard and where I can understand others. I have learnt so much through blogging that I never thoight imaginal. Reading other blogs has been really educational and enlightening
- Blogging gives me a sense of perurse. I feel I have more ofnan identify through writing and thinking abour ideas to write about. Blogging has provided me a better awareness of who I am through reflwction.
- I have depression and at times it is hard to get motivated. Having something to do weekly takes my mind off feelings and gives me more of sense of direction.
- Through blogging I face learnt how supportive the blogging community is. Even though I have never meet anyone you feel like you know some people that you chat through regular with. It gives you sense of being part of something, which is funny as I have never felt like it in my life. I am notorious outsider so it is lovely to feel connected and part of something.
Cheers for reading X