- The last week and a half my DS2 has started nursery and already his language has improved. He now loves coping tytms to sings that they sing such as Wheels on The Bus.
- My eldest when having his bath after dinner says to me, #look ast hjid tummy it looks so big”. Which tyo be fair it did, haha!S
- So my son said to me today when playing with his small Minion Kinder Egg toy, “mummy he is flying home”. I ask, ” which way is his home?” And my son replies, “he going that way (indicating left), no mummy this way (turning instantly right).
- My son is fixated on Fireman Sam and repeatedly recently my DS1 has said to me, ” mummy when I grow up I want to be a fireman”.
- When my husband lifts my sons above his head he makes the eating noise and my son says, “I’ve eaten your hair all up daddy that is why we are bauld now”.
- My DS2 has now officially said, ” mummy”. I don’t know weather I should celebrate this milestone or dread hoiw much I will hear it 😉