Hope you enjoyed the half term, its be a former of a week with insightful chats from my eldest. My youngest is started go make a lot different sound shapes sothat is positive.
Anyhow here are few installments of chat from le boys.
- My eldest watched me dress in the morning and rather euthastically pointed at my chest and says, “boobieeeees”. Thank God it is not said in public!
- My eldest informed me this week he likes buses, voom voom cars, police cars, parks…interesting!
- Watching Thomas this morning both boys together put their arms up and repeated choo choo train like they do on the telly!
- Currently near where I live you can see a building being demolished and my son calls the machine that pulls the building apart a ” munching machine#.
- My youngest has now adopted the word “why” and I bet it is from copying his older brother.
- My eldest is fascinated by our first aid kit and comments, “that is where the plasters are and adult medicine lives”.
- Every time my son seems anything he wants he replies, ” I want one of them ” or “I want that for my birthday”.
- My eldest enlighting me by telling me that he is growing and he will grow into an adult and therefore he can do the washing up and cooking like mummy and daddy.
- We walked past some older children playing on a field a football match and my son says, ” I want to that when I am older and then I will win “.
- When we got out of the car my eldest said to me, ” careful mummy the exhaust is very hot. You must not touch it or you will get burnt”.