I was nominated by the lovely Louise from Littleheartsbiglove for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award which in thank you kindly for choosing me 🙂
- What was the last film you watched? The last film I watched was Ex Machina, which is really good. I definately recommend if you like a thriller as it keeps you in suspense right till the end.
- What is your favourite book from your childhood? My favourite book would be The Complete Collection of Winnie the Pooh by A.A. Milne as these was the first book I ever read by myself all the way through.
- If you could design or build your own house from scratch, what would be the key features? Water, garden, lightening and my bedroom space.
- What song would be your theme tune? Frank Sinatra – I Did It My Way.
- What’s the best present you’ve ever received? Birth of my children.
- Coffee or tea? Tea.
- What’s your favourite quote? When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
- If you could go back in time, who would you like to meet? My granddad Charlie, I miss him everyday and he is my biggest influence.
- Which is your favourite out of all the blog posts you have written? Social Anxiety Disorder as it is one of my biggest achievements this year.
- Which children’s TV programme would you send to Room 101? There are so many but the biggest dicks are Topsy and Tim, wayyyyyyyyy!
Here’s the rules if you want to take part:
Thank the blogger who gave you the award and link back to their blog
- Answer the 10 questions given to you
- Nominate seven bloggers for the award
- Write 10 questions for your nominees to answer
- Display the Award on your blog or post.
I nominate the following people:
Here are my ten questions for you lovelies:
- What is your favourite Christmas tradition?
- Trick or treat?
- Best pizza topping?
- Do you often pick up on entendres/innuendos?
- What are you looking forward to?
- Do you think you are a good person?
- What is your favourite thing in Pinterest?
- If you could have anything appear in your pocket right now what would it be?
- What have you been complimented on as a person the most?
- Are you a fan of Mondays?X
Look forward to reading your replies!
Cheers for reading X