I just want to a give a big thank you to admissionsofaworkingmother for my first EVER nomination which I really appreciate.
Here are some brilliant questions out together by Admissions of a working mother;
- What is your motivation for your blog? The reason why I started the blog was I was suffering with post natal depression and felt quite isolated so I feel more connected with reading and writing about what other people experience. It also provided me something positive to think about and find a new focus.
- What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve kid has ever done? Where do I start, haha! A couple of things my eldest pulled down his trousers on a really hot and busy day and weed on a monument. Then there was this time in the public toilets my son says really loudly “Mummy you have not got a willy, you have a got a hole“. *red faced*.
- In five words describe your significant other – 1. Stubborn, 2. Stable, 3. Sane, 4. Logical, 5. Thoughtful
- What is your favourite topic to blog about? Mental health and family days out
- What can you still not do (despite being a fully grown up adult person)? Rubbish at reading instructions or following them, I do things my way, haha!
- What really gets your goat? When a person who does not need a disabled or child seat on public transport though there is blatantly loads of sitting areas and the individual with the need then has to struggle. Happened to me on a train the other week with a pushchair and a family took the whole seats and they are able and just lazy f#£ks that could not move a few more steps down the train.
- What is the most annoying thing your child does? Neither of my sons sit still for one second and especially stressful when getting them dressed. Also, my eldest constantly asks the same question over and over again!
Thank you Admissionsofaworkingmother for the questions, now I nominate the following lovely bloggers who I would be very thankful if you could answer the question. I am very much looking forward to hearing your responses:-
Now here are he rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
- Answer the questions given by the nominator.
- Nominate and link bloggers.
- Notify all the bloggers you’ve nominated.
- Create new questions for your nominees to answer.
The questions are:
- How did you come up with your blog name?
- What is your favourite parent fail?
- What is your favourite stay at home activity?
- What is your bed time routine?
- What is your parent dirty little secret?
- What is your view on Katie Hopkins?
- What’s your favourite children’s programme?
- Best advice for new parents?
- What is your memorial moment of your child/children?
- List your three favourite bloggers?
Thanks for reading X