It’s a new week and here is my recent collection of funny chat from my son or milestone regarding speech.
- When my support worked comes to see me my eldest instantly knows it relates to me and my well being. He makes it very clear that ‘I’m going look after mummy’.
- When my eldest does not like something or does not want to do the requests from other he says ‘no,no,no,no,no,no’ cue x10000 times!
- Every time we tell my eldest something he responds by saying ‘yeah I know’ in a very typical Little Britain style or like a three year old going on on 13 with an attitude.
- The other day when we come back from shopping and walking home my son stubbornly says to to me ‘I can carry my owl, umbrella and the cheese for daddy ‘. Refusing any help even though he is blatantly struggling. When did kids Get so independent hey!
- So I am drawing around the silhouette of my son’s thumb and he responds very grown up saying ‘that is perfect mummy’, I feel proud because I have my son’s seal of approval, I’m winning!
- On the bus full of people and the bus driver drives past Ikea and my son shouts out mega loud ‘mummmmmy, I want to go to Ikea’. Honest I don’t own him 😉
- When my son finishes his meal I say to him are you full and he responds by saying ‘all my food in my tummy and it is going to make me be very big and strong’.
- When I was out with my sons at the park I let my youngest be free to wonder and he runs straight to the ice cream van, turns to me smiles and points and says ‘meeeeeeeeeee’ clearly letting me know he wants one thing and one thing only!
- With my eldest when we were chatting he says mummy you not got a Willy and then he pretends to magically provide me with one and says I give you a willy on your tummy’. Thanks son just what I have always wanted.
- Finally my youngest has now managed to say mummy but not to sure how I feel mixed with loriud and omg that’s it now I am going hear two lkoads of mummmmmy, haha!
That’s my round up done and dusted,
Cheers for reading X