Gathered up a selection of the finest chat with the toddlers, haha. Here goes:-
- My son running around like a helicopter pretending and saying ’emergency, emergency, crash’. You can imagine it arms out doing this down isles, parks anywhere really. You got love kids imagination!
- I ask my eldest how old will he be when he has his birthday? ‘Mummy I will be four next’ so cute and so proud to inform me that, bless.
- My eldest informs me with such urgency, ‘mummy, my shoes don’t fit anymore and i need to get my feet measured as they are way too big’. Now I shall inform you that he made this decision when he overheard me talking to daddy and discussing the fact that we need to get the boys feet measured soon.
- I asked my eldest what he wants to do for the day and he responded by saying that he ‘wants to go on a bouncealine’. Got to love the made up words kids create.
- My youngest son can now say a handful of words which include ballon, me please, book, shoes. Today was the first time he waved and said goodbye.
- My youngest is also in between babble and chat and loves making sounds. He has a geko cuddly toy and learnt from his older brother the sound of a dinosaur. He now is fixated with making this sound a lot which is ever so cute as it is such a gentle noice.
- My eldest has learnt the word YouTube and asks if he can a video on YouTube all nthe time. must be a very popular word for tots or I am a very bad parent, haha.
- My son spontaneously told me speed bumps go up and down and demonstrated with jumping up and down like a kangaroo.
- My youngest son pushes his play pushchair into living room and I followed him behind and my son turns around and says stop with his hand out, checky monkey!