It’s Thursday already yikes and have hardly done sod all. Success. Well its all about Thankful Thursday today do as the title of the post suggests its all about my faviourtie thing to do is write lists. I am thankful for lists as they help my creativity flow and make me feel I have some control in my life. I write lists daily and I have even got four note pads for mother’s day (which I love by the way). I am constantly got ideas running through my head and it is so hard to get lost without my pad and pen particularly as I am a mother of Two toddlers. I digress so I am going write 20 things I would like to achieve for my eldest to do, explore and try. So here goes my 20 activities to do and explore.
1. Go to a castle
2. Build sun castles at the ‘real’ beech
3. Visit London and go on the London Eye (put of by my social anxiety so that be a goal for me and my son)
4. Go on a steam train
5. Visit Thomas Land (for my son’s birthday as he is mad hot on choo-choo trains)
6. Play with the water fountains in town probably getting all clothes soaked.
7. Play with shaving foam, messy play (going be challenging as I hate it as it is a sensory thing that is a result of being autistic. But don’t want my son to miss out so going grit my teeth and go fit it).
8. Get the colour tape out and create a racing track on the floor.
9. Visit a zoo
10. Make home made lollies
11. Make daisy chains
12. Draw with chalk on the floor
13. Pick strawberries
14. Visit a lavender field
.walk through woods
. Send something in the post addressed to DS1
17. Watch fireworks
18. Go to a summer brass band show
19. Visit the custard factory
Visit a church
That has made me all excited now.
Happy Thursday X