Hope your enjoying this gorgeous weather!
This weeks topic for is all about the lovely spring.
The reasons I am thankful for Spring is….
- The lighter nights making it more pleasant and less feeling lethargic therefore having more energy, whoop!
- Warmer weather making me crave less stodgy food and more lighter meals such as salad. ( I suffer from IBS so a bit more comfortable)
- Getting out more in the open air
- Exploring nature more with my boys – last week we spotted grass snakes
- Picnics, result fun and food what more could you want
- I sleep less when more daylight about and less tired means I can do more ‘me’ stuff like reading
- Washing out on the line and that smell of air circulating through the clothes (childhood memory)
- More colourful flowers – even going attempt this year to teach my son how to do a daisy chain, whoop
- Sandals and sunnies (when sunshine appears)
- Teaching son about life and watching local baby birds grow and chance
- Warmer days meaning reduction in heating
- Having spring cleaning as it is fantastic feeling of cleansing and reorganising
Yes, my friend SPRING is beautiful and full of new beginnings.
Love S X
Beautiful sunshine and warmth
Park life, outdoors, happy boys!
Pretty walks, sunshine, nature
My DS1 exploring mole hills
Cheese, family time exploring outside in the spring!