I thought I would compile a top ten desires that I wish for my sons to acquire. So here goes: –
- Happiness, obviously essential in my opinion, do whatever it is to reach happiness as long as no one is getting hurt.
- Appreciation for life and the small things as beauty is everywhere
- Your own mind to use it in a creative way that makes you HAPPY
- Please be kind to one another
- Enjoy nature, people take it for granted but it is something else beyond beautiful
- Learn the art of moderation, I know mummy hates it but I promise you it will make life easier and a more smoother ride
- Read because boy is it a great escapism and has helped me in times of need
- Don’t take life too seriously – don’t think what needs to be done just enjoy the moment and simply be
- Don’t rely on money it only lasts in the immediate moment but later you wull be screwed
- Be true to yourself
Love to hear your list of wants for your child/children.
Lots of love, S X