Did I ever tell you that I love Ikea….No? Well let me tell you why!
1. First off to love Ikea you will need an Ikea family card as it allows you to have items at a reduced rate, result.
2. With the Ikea family card you can get free coffee or tea during the week, Monday – Friday. I like this as it gives me the motivation to leave the home when I am skint. Going to the Ikea cafe I can drink my tea whilst looking out of the window at the view of the city, which I find rather relaxing.
3. If a drink isn’t enough to wet your appetite then having a breakfast for £1.75 (need Ikea family card again) will definitely cheer you up. Especially on these dark and drizzly days.
4. I know some people don’t like looking around Ikea. I really like looking at the different rooms, I find it rather refreshing to see a different way to lay out items.
5. As parents entertaining children can be expensive, even going to the cinema on a Saturday costs extraordinary amounts. That is why if something is free I celebrate it and faithful Ikea does not let you down in regards to free stuff. Ikea regularly have free kids days where you can do some craft. Near Christmas they have free Santa to make your kids beyond happy.
6. Let’s not forget the dream that is free soft play area called Smalland for kids, whoop for parents to shop in peace. It has everything in their for your little ones to get excited about, from ball bits, loads of toys, Kids film played in the background and even a build den. Not to mention it is free for a whole HOUR plus if you have the Ikea family card you can get an extra 30 minutes.
7. If you are looking to buy something and need to discuss details with staff in the area of enquiries there are kid’s activity stations to keep little ones amused. I also like the fact that the toilets have small toilets and have hop ups for little ones. These small little details make all the different on your shopping experience when you have a child with you as well. There are free pencils and paper tape you can get in Ikea. This is great fun to take around Ikea if you want to entertain your child. Who doesn’t love free stuff?
8. The best bit about Ikea? Free Wi-Fi of course :p
9. Let’s not forget the lovely scrumptious iconic Swedish meatballs that everyone loves from Ikea. There is something about meatballs in the sauce that just fills your heart with joy when you go into the restaurant.
10. If restaurant food doesn’t tickle your pickle you can cheap chips and hot dog for under a couple of quid, great way of taking your kids out for a treat. You can even get ice cream for 50p, so super budget friendly.
Overall, going to Ikea is an awesome for a cheap day out and it is inside so you can stay try too, dream come true for parents.
Cheers for reading X