I tried doing this for Tweetober however, I forgot and then I kind of gave up. However, I really like the questions so I thought I would do the tag as a blog post.
1) Favorite fall colour? My favorite fall colour would have to be mustard.
2) favorite fall activity? going for walks in nature when there is that crisp feel in the air then going home in the afternoon into the warm, bliss!
3) Favorite fall candle scent? apple cinnamon.
4) Corn maze or hayride? I think hayride would be much more fun then corn maze.
5) Sweater or hoodie? I prefer sweater much more comfortable though I do miss the hood.
6) Favorite fall clothing item? I love fluffy socks and they way they feel on my tootsies especially when it is cold or during a dark evening.
7 Favorite fall date idea? I like to snuggle under a cosy blanket watching a film and drinking hot chocolate when it is all cold and drizzly outside.
8) Favorite fall drink? I would choose a rare treat that I have now and again and that would be a cheeky Costa mint hot chocolate.
9) Favorite thing about fall? Oh gosh so many good things. Darker nights, cooler weather, the colours of the leaves, fairy lights.
10) What are you grateful for? Though I don’t have a lot of money I am glad for having a roof over my head, food in my belly, feeling safe at home and my boys being happy (especially when they are giggling together).
11) Pumpkins or apples? Apples I loves a good juicy apple.
12) Favourite Halloween costume? I really love Beetlejuice so of course, it had to be him.
13) Favourite Disney villain? Not a massive Disney lover but if I had to choose a Disney Villian it would have to be Cruella de Vil from the film One Hundred and One Dalmatians. I chose her just because she kicks ass at being evil and she has a brilliant dirty laugh.
14) Do you like haunted houses? Yes, of course, I do they look so much fun.
15) Favourite Disney movie? Without a question of doubt would be Beetlejuice.
16) Favourite fall memory? Feeling cosy in the evenings.
17) Favourite fall decor item? my Halloween fairy lights from Primark.
18) Favourite Halloween joke? I got so fed up with trick or treaters at Halloween that in the end I turned the lights out and pretended I wasn’t in. Forget the ships. My lighthouse, my rules…
19) Favourite Halloween song? Bobby Pickett Monster Mash.
20) Fire pit or fire place? I love a fireplace and getting cosy. Fire pit sounds like hell, lol.
21) Scariest Halloween memory? Seeing humans, lol.
22) Do you believe in ghosts? No.
23) Pretty little liars or scream queens? Neither don’t know what Scream Queens but not a fan of America type programmes that are saturated on Netflicks.
24) Favourite villain of all time? Hannibal Lecter.
25) Would you sleep in a graveyard? I already have when I was 12. I love graveyards so calming and no f*cker is around.
26) Favourite classic monster? cookie monster.
27) Biggest fear? Humans.
28) What Halloween monster would you be? Frankenstein.
29) The creepiest story you have heard? Jimmy Saville.
30) Favourite Adam’s family member? Cousin It.
31) Halloween plans? eat all the mother f*cking sweets.
Cheers for reading X